fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Install fails on Mac OS X

From: Erwin Elling
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Install fails on Mac OS X
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 18:27:00 +0200

On Mac OSX (Tiger) I installed without easy_install:

* Got python2.5 with macports;
* Got pycrypto and paramiko with macports;
* Pulled Fabric from git repository.

Then from the checkout of this repositry, I installed Fabric like this:
$ sudo python2.5 setup.py build install

(I hope I'm not forgetting anything.)
Seems to work like a charm.
Good luck,