fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Install fails on Mac OS X

From: David Cancel
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Install fails on Mac OS X
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 18:41:36 -0400

Erwin thanks for the tip.

Pulling Fabric down from either git or downloading the 0.0.5 tar file
and then just doing a 'sudo python setup.py install' works perfectly
across the 2 Mac and one Ubuntu machines I have.

I'll run the easy_install specific issue past a friend who seems to be
quite proficient with it to see if he knows what's going on.

Cheers,
David