fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Question on "roles" and depend vs invoke.

From: Nicolas Steinmetz
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Question on "roles" and depend vs invoke.
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:48:14 +0100

2008/11/17 Jeff Forcier <address@hidden>
I'm relatively committed to making sure Fabric works on 2.4, so I'll
see if I can scrounge up some time to take a peek at this in the near
future. Can't promise anything soon -- really busy! -- but I've
starred this email in my GMail so I won't forget. With luck it'll be a
small thing to tweak, backwards compat usually is.

It looks there are at least one implementation of functools for python 2.4 :

http://houseofhaus.org/docs/0.1.0/components/abstract.html

I added it instead of the import statement and for now (fab, fab list) works like a charm. I will go on this way and keep you informed about this.

Nicolas