fab-user

[Fab-user] bug in latest master?

From: Leo Shklovskii
Subject: [Fab-user] bug in latest master?
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 20:22:54 -0800

Hi,

I just downloaded the trunk version of Fabric and I'm getting this error when I try to run invoke in a fabfile:

invoke(foo_bar)
File "build\bdist.win32\egg\fabric.py", line 655, in invoke
TypeError: _execute_command() takes at least 3 non-keyword arguments (2 given)

It looks like the invocation on line 665 doesn't match either of the signatures of _execute_command(). Is this a bug or am I missing something?

As a followup question, is trunk/master stable for use in the same way Django's trunk is? or should I really stick to the release?

I started with 0.0.9 but ran into trouble running Fabric on windows.

--
--Leo