fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] bug in latest master?

From: Nicolas Steinmetz
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] bug in latest master?
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 10:05:00 +0100

Hello,

2008/11/27 Leo Shklovskii <address@hidden>
Hi,

I just downloaded the trunk version of Fabric and I'm getting this error when I try to run invoke in a fabfile:

invoke(foo_bar)
File "build\bdist.win32\egg\fabric.py", line 655, in invoke
TypeError: _execute_command() takes at least 3 non-keyword arguments (2 given)

It looks like the invocation on line 665 doesn't match either of the signatures of _execute_command(). Is this a bug or am I missing something?

As a followup question, is trunk/master stable for use in the same way Django's trunk is? or should I really stick to the release?

It seems it's the same bug as I reported here :
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/fab-user/2008-11/msg00043.html

Jeff planned to check this as soon as he has some free time for this.

Nicolas
--
Nicolas Steinmetz
http://www.steinmetz.fr - http://www.unelectronlibre.info/