fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Tutorial page on website shows use of "set()"

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Tutorial page on website shows use of "set()"
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 22:48:46 -0400

Hi Steve,

I'm actually a day or two away from releasing the alpha of a
completely new Fabric version, complete with a new website/docs. At
that point the docs will be completely up-to-date with that version of
the code, and I hope to keep them in sync as much as possible (this is
made easier by using the relatively new Sphinx documentation tool,
FWIW).

Thanks a lot for the notice and offer of help, though -- it's appreciated!

I'll be announcing here on the list when the new stuff goes out the door.

Best,
Jeff