fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Welcome Jeff Forcier as new lead

From: Joakim Lundborg - alaTest.com
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Welcome Jeff Forcier as new lead
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 14:24:12 +0200

Sounds great, nice to see the project is in good hands!

We've just started to use fabric for our deployment. We really like it
and are looking forward to seeing it evolve. We posted a tiny patch to
the savannah bugtracker, I'm looking forward to see new code and start
working against that instead.

--  Joakim