fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] bash variable substitution

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] bash variable substitution
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 09:39:01 -0400

Hi Vincent,

As far as I know that should still work correctly; it's possible
you're seeing a bug that was fixed post-0.9a3, where there was a
chance of output simply being dropped and not displayed. If you're
able, I suggest grabbing the latest version of the code from Github or
git.fabfile.org, in which the issue has been fixed.

Either way, I'll try to test out your below snippet with the latest
code sometime soon, in case there is another bug at work here :)

Best,
Jeff