fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] How important is making fabric parallel to everyone else

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] How important is making fabric parallel to everyone else?
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 11:32:58 -0400

Just a quick note to anyone with an interest in this topic, it was
entered into Fabric's issue tracker a wile back as #19, with a high
priority:

    http://code.fabfile.org/issues/show/19

I've also linked back to this thread for future reference.

Apologies for thread necromancy, I'm going through all my marked
emails and didn't want to leave this hanging :)

Best,
Jeff