fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Getting fatal error 'No handlers could be found for logg

From: Christian Vest Hansen
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Getting fatal error 'No handlers could be found for logger "paramiko.transport"'
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 13:18:30 +0200

Good you got it solved. The 'No handlers could be found for logger
"paramiko.transport"' message doesn't look terribly telling about the
cause, but I suppose it is caused by paramiko trying to log the real
cause of the error (that env.user should be a simple string) and
failing because no log handler is defined. I remember seeing a message
like that before, and subsequently trying to programatically configure
the logging but I couldn't figure it out and gave up. Perhaps I forgot
to read the documentation:
http://docs.python.org/library/logging.html#configuring-logging - it
looks pretty easy from that example.