fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Getting fatal error 'No handlers could be found for logge

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Getting fatal error 'No handlers could be found for logger "paramiko.transport"'
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 10:25:51 -0400

Glad you figured it out, Hakan! Now that you mention it I do think this has
come up before -- I'll write a ticket on our tracker so that it's more easily
discoverable, and as Christian mentions, so we can try and fix the root of the
problem.

When I looked last night, it seemed all at the Paramiko level, which implies to
me that their logging code has bugs in it. We certainly aren't doing anything
with the logging module ourselves.

I've just made two tickets from this thread:

    http://code.fabfile.org/issues/show/51 - Paramiko logger message
    http://code.fabfile.org/issues/show/52 - full stack trace option

Best,
Jeff