fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Current head passing unit tests?

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Current head passing unit tests?
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 14:34:16 -0400

Hey Steve,

On my system (virtualenv with Python 2.5.1 on OS X 10.5) and with
things fully updated, I can run the test suite on both master and 0.9
branches without issue, so it is likely to be something on your end.

Has anything else changed since you last ran the test suite? it
definitely seems like some wide-ranging import problem; perhaps your
copy of Nose is broken somehow?

I have a Python 2.6 VM at work, but not here at home; I'll set one up,
since I should have one handy, and will try to confirm that a fresh
dev setup works on 2.6 as well.

Finally, I *did* break some imports a few days to a week ago when
doing a bunch of Lint-based cleanup, but as far as I can tell I caught
and fixed all of it soon afterwards -- I again point to the test suite
working on my system as hopeful proof of this.

-Jeff