fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Current head passing unit tests?

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Current head passing unit tests?
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 14:36:39 -0400

Oh, one other thing, if you're still getting deprecation warnings on
2.6, you probably do *not* have the latest code -- I put in a patch
for that around the same time as I fixed the lint brokenness. This
implies you might not actually have the latest code -- though if
things import fine on the command-line that sort of dashes this theory
(and strengthens the "your nose environment differs from your normal
one" theory.)

I just checked and Github is still getting all my commits, so it is up to date.

-Jeff