fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Testing fabfiles

From: Calvin Spealman
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Testing fabfiles
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 12:50:30 -0400

I admit, I don't test them. Not with unit tests, and I'm guessing most
people don't. The fabfile.py seems outside of "real code" and escapes
the expectation of testing, sadly. I think this should be corrected.
One thing I"m trying to do more is create temporary test servers with
vagrant to do local operations on and test this stuff out better.