fab-user

[Fab-user] tunneling with fab

From: Calvin
Subject: [Fab-user] tunneling with fab
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 16:29:25 -0400

I have two freshly installed nix boxes I want to automate configuration
of.  I start on my box with fabric installed, neither of the freshboxes
have fabric available.

to gain control of the second box i manually ssh to the first then ssh
to the second to drop iptables.

The problem is this operation fails with fabric saying "err: Host key
verification failed."

my fab file has the following
def drop_iptables_on_managed_host(ip='192.16.1.2'):
    print ("droping iptables on host "+ip)
    run(command='ssh '+ip+' service iptables stop')

is there a way to have this autoaccept the key from the first host when
connecting to the second.

--
  Calvin
  address@hidden