fab-user

[Fab-user] Fabric and pythonpath

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Fab-user] Fabric and pythonpath
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 11:44:19 -0700 (PDT)

When I run some code under straight python, the pythonpath contains the local
directory where my code is located.
When I run that same code under fabric the pythonpath has the local directory
of fab.py, /usr/bin, but not the directory of the code that I'm running.

That seems to complicate importing for me.

Is there a way to cause the local directory of my code to be part of the
pythonpath in fabric without hard coding it?