fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Fabric and pythonpath

From: Don Schofield
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Fabric and pythonpath
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 12:34:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

When you say 'local directory of fab.py' do you mean PYTHONPATH=`pwd`:/usr/bin? If you set python path to your present working directory (where your code is) it should see your fab.py so long as you specify $ fab -f fab.py. Or, simply rename your file to fabric.py and run $ fab ... assuming you have a predefined function in fabric.py called deploy.