fab-user

[Fab-user] Fabric web user interface

From: Andres Riancho
Subject: [Fab-user] Fabric web user interface
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 15:54:31 -0300

List,

    While browsing through some fabric related projects I found aurora
[0] "A web interface for deploy tool fabric." and started to think
that I could use something like that in a production environment,
where you want to know the result of the fabric deploys, have logs for
everything, possibly different users that run different fabric tasks,
etc.

    Is this the only project working on a web UI for fabric? Any of
those is usable already?

[0] https://github.com/ak3n/aurora

Regards,
--