fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Fabric web user interface

From: Eugene Akentyev
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Fabric web user interface
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 19:42:25 +0600

Oh. I am sorry for creating a new thread.

You can find screenshots here: https://github.com/ak3n/aurora/wiki/Tutorial

Plans:
- New interface for humans. I want to replace bootstrap;
- LDAP support;
- Statistics of deployments;
- A system of rights for users;
- Be able to import fabfile from project's git repository.

But I can't say when this will be implemented.

2013/7/25 Andres Riancho <address@hidden>
Thanks for the reply, better late than never :) What are your plans
for aurora? Could you share some screenshots?