fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'HAVE_DE

From: Jens Rantil
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'HAVE_DECL_MPZ_POWM_SEC'
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 20:19:36 +0200

Hi again Kaushal,

You will have to use the Python programming language to use Fabric. That said, IMHO Python is an extremely easy programming language and you would only need to learn a small subset of the language to use Fabric. In fact, you could probably learn all you need to know by reading the documentation and tutorial just like you say.

Did that answer your question?

Cheers,
Jens