fab-user

[Fab-user] Fwd: AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'HAVE_D

From: Jens Rantil
Subject: [Fab-user] Fwd: AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'HAVE_DECL_MPZ_POWM_SEC'
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 20:14:04 +0200

Kausgal's response to me...

---------- Vidarebefordrat meddelande ----------
Från: Kaushal Shriyan
Datum: onsdagen den 31:e juli 2013
Till: Jens Rantil <address@hidden>

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 2:21 PM, Jens Rantil <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Kaushal,

This does not seem to be an issue with fabric, but rather with PyCrypto[1] that Paramiko (which fabric depends on) depends on[2]. I suggest filing an issue with PyCrypto[3] instead.

[1] https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pycrypto
[2] https://github.com/paramiko/paramiko/blob/master/setup.py#L43
[3] https://launchpad.net/pycrypto/+bugs

Cheers,
Jens

Hi Jens,

Thanks for the quick response. I have created a bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/pycrypto/+bug/1206836. Also do let me know do i need to know Python programming language to work with fabric tool and tutorials to learn and start using fabric tool.

Regards,

Kaushal

--
Want to know how full my inbox is? Or how to get in touch with me faster? Or tell me your e-mail is not that important? Then check this out: http://courteous.ly/4WtfZY