fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Run as root without sudo and root ssh disabled

From: Emiliano Vazquez
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Run as root without sudo and root ssh disabled
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 13:13:48 -0300

On Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 1:06 PM Jeff Forcier <address@hidden> wrote:
If you encounter issues with v2 (it's still very early after release) v1 does have an 'env.prompts' setting. It's much simpler than v2's watcher functionality, but it might still get the job done so check it out.

Hi Jeff i'm reading but is a little hard to understand fabric2 yet for me

Can you give to me any link to read about? i was looking earlier about env.prompts but can't get this working yet.

Best regards