fab-user

[Fab-user] Run multiple commands on single host in parallel

From: Rob Marshall
Subject: [Fab-user] Run multiple commands on single host in parallel
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 14:54:11 -0400

Hi,

I'm trying to run multiple commands on the same host in parallel but
if I try to run a list of commands based on env.host_string it doesn't
run those commands in parallel. Is there a way to do that?

I guess, in essence, I'd like to "nest" parallel commands. I
originally attempted to place the host in the hosts list multiple
times, but it looks like parallel removes duplicates (I assume this
has to do with separating results by host).

Thanks,

Rob