fastcgipp-users

[Fastcgipp-users] Understanding if/how to use MSSQL as the database engi

From: Bryan Seeds
Subject: [Fastcgipp-users] Understanding if/how to use MSSQL as the database engine instead of MySQL
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 10:24:49 -0600

I would like to try to connect to a MSSQL database and run queries.  What do I have to do to change the database engine.. Do I need to extend the ASql::ConnectionPar, is there any resources I can read into or a starting point that any of you guys can share to get me in the right direction?  Has any tried this?

-Bryan Seeds