Re: [Fenfire-dev] Viikontak ainen päivitys

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: Re: [Fenfire-dev] Viikontak ainen päivitys
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 12:46:39 +0300

keskiviikkona, 15. lokakuuta 2003 klo 12:05, Tuomas Lukka kirjoitti:
> > > ConstructorParameter_float jne, eli suurella kirjaimella alkavaksi
> > > ja sanomaan, että kyse on *konstruktori*parametrista.
> >
> > Ok, now there should be
> >
> >     address@hidden/fenfire--humppake--0.1--patch-3
> >
> > at himalia:/home/atsoukka/{archives}/
> >
> > But even this patch need some tuning. I had modified Makefile (added
> > my own targets for my own spaces), but I didn't managed to restore it
> > correctly before creating patch. I hope you can live with that, when
> > merging.
>
> Have you marked them in the makefile as your private stuff?
> If yes, then no problem.

Well, I thought I had removed my changes, but arch still added some
changes to Makefile into patch. Can you exclude Makefile when patching?

Hmm.. it's time for me to lear a new arch command. What corresponds to
cvs diff?

--
Asko Soukka <address@hidden>
Connet -assistentti, Jyväskylän yliopisto

--
Connet/Virtuaaliyliopisto
Tietojenkäsittelytieteiden laitos