[Fenfire-dev] still in progress?

From: tim k
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] still in progress?
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 05:59:03 -0400

Hi I was reading about Xanadu and came across the info about the split / politics etc and then this project - I am interested in trying to learn either / both platform for use in neuro cognitive mapping and or alternatives to typical matrix array notations for graphs / graph theory. I have a weak comp sci background and while I run a debian laptop I mainly use this mac and am hoping to figure a way to set up Fenfire on it. Anyways just sending out a vague hello to see what's happening / see if I'm onto anything vaguely promising in terms of a pathway forward - and trying to scope out a future in academics where I can take things in a direction myself.

thanks
Tim