ff3d-users

[ff3d-users] How to compile FF3D source code under windows version MingW

From: Robert Li
Subject: [ff3d-users] How to compile FF3D source code under windows version MingW32
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 11:46:22 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
  I have two problems:
1. When I used cygwin, I could rebuild the source code
and got exe file by the following steps:
A. autoreconf -i
B. sh ./config
C. make
However, when I modified some source, for example,
added printf("hello") at the beginning of int main
(int argc, char *argv[])
{printf("hello");...}
I rebuilt the source code accordign to the above
steps. Although I could get the update exe file, I
could not get the output("hello")  what I added. Could
you tell me why my revised source was not responded?

2.I downloaded windows version of MingW32. I can use
it to compile cpp file at CMD window and excute it.
Could you tell me how to rebuild the FF3D source code
using MingW32 under windows command window cmd?

Thanks

Robert