ff3d-users

Re: [ff3d-users] How to compile FF3D source code under windows versionMi

From: Stephane Del Pino
Subject: Re: [ff3d-users] How to compile FF3D source code under windows versionMingW32
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 13:31:02 +0100

Dear Robert.

1. is very strange. Could you try to use more aggressive code :
int main(...)
{
   std::cerr << "Hello\n";
   std::exit(0);
}

Note that you do not need to repeat all instructions (autoproject ...)
You just have to type 'make': dependencies are checked automatically.

2. I have no experience in using MingWin32 under windows. I used it as a
cross compiler under Linux. Note that MinWin32 also uses the GNU
compiler, so it may just change by some version.

Best regards,
Stephane.