ff3d-users

Re: [ff3d-users] (no subject)

From: Stephane Del Pino
Subject: Re: [ff3d-users] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 02:43:39 +0100

Hello Benoit.

Le mercredi 7 février 2007 13:52, Benoit DESJARDINS a écrit :
>      a. In case of vtk postprocessing files (or other formats), one would
> like to write a list of scalar + vectors in a single file.
> save(vtk,fichier_toto,{a,b,c,d,e},M)) ?
This is now possible: one can now write
        save(vtk,"filename",{rho,[u,v,w],p},M))
for instance to save the velocity field and 2 scalar functions p and rho.

It took a little longer than I expected but allowed me to fix a few bug and
lead to a better code design. Thanks for this suggestion.

It is not working for medit format since Medit itself does not know to manage
multiple data. This will be possible in the future...

I will now work on re-reading data from VTK and Medit files. This could take
finally a while since I will not have much time this week for ff3d.

Best regards,
Stéphane.