ff3d-users

Re: [ff3d-users] View enviroment

From: Stephane Del Pino
Subject: Re: [ff3d-users] View enviroment
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 00:42:53 +0200

Hello.
Le vendredi 22 juin 2007, Augusto Almeida a écrit :
> Hello, at first, thanks for the reply of my last post!
>
> Exist a tool for view the enviroment of an .ff (objects, scenes)?
If you mean how to see the geometry:
- the geometry is described using the POV-Ray language, so check
www.povray.org to visualize your geometry, or
- save the mesh of the computational domain
        if Omega is a domain, and m a backgroud mesh, write

        mesh s = surface(Omega,m);
        save(medit,"s",s);

> In navier-stokes.ff how I limit the data export of velocity in 70x70x70
> (343000 vectors), in a certain domain (like between 0.5,0.5,0.5 and
> 0.7,0.7,0.7) , I need make a certain enviroment but only a section in these
> discretization is important for me. (eg.: a 3D quinconce enviroment, only
> the neighbours of centered cube is important for me)
ff3d supports interpolation. So just create a new mesh going from
(0.5,0.5,0.5) to (0.7,0.7,0.7) and save the data on it.

I hope I understood your needs,
Best regards,
Stéphane.