ff3d-users

Re: [ff3d-users] Strange problem with ff3d and navier-stokes example

From: Fedechicco
Subject: Re: [ff3d-users] Strange problem with ff3d and navier-stokes example
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 11:56:00 +0100

I put the video in here, tell me when you're done seeing it that I'll
remove the video from youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZj_ZI50cyI

If you want to download it you can use this trusted site:
http://keepvid.com/
put the link to the video in it and download it in HD quality.
Sorry but I have no account on megashare or similar, youtube was the
only way I know to share a video in high quality.

best regards,
Federico