[Fle3-users] Fle3 1.4.1beta released - upgrade, please!

From: Teemu Leinonen
Subject: [Fle3-users] Fle3 1.4.1beta released - upgrade, please!
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 17:21:28 +0530

Dear friends,

Fle3 version 1.4.1beta was just released.

Those with the 1.4.0beta should update immediately. Because there is still several non critical bugs in our bug collector we decided to call it "beta". However, an upgrade is definitely recommended for everybody:

Downloads available:

http://fle3.uiah.fi/download.html

If any of you have made new Thinking Type sets or translate the default sets to other languages, please send us the export file. We would like to update the Knowledge Type Set dowload section, as well.

The demo-environment in the Fle3 website is also updated with the latest version. Have a look:

http://fle3.uiah.fi/demo.html

Best regards,

        - Teemu

Teemu Leinonen