[Fle3-users] Installation with Windows

From: pierrik . leguennec25
Subject: [Fle3-users] Installation with Windows
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 12:04:14 +0200

I have tried to intall FLE on Windows XP (Pro, Home), and NT 4.0

I have the same error :

"Zope has encountered an error while publishing this resource. Error Type:
AttributeError Error Value: FLE

Troubleshooting Suggestions
The URL may be incorrect.
The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error."

I have followed the intructions :
    1. Install Zope to C:\ProgramFiles\Zope ["Program Files", in fact]
       Make note of the superuser name and password you create during
installation

    2. Install the PIL folder into C:\ProgramFiles\Zopebin\lib directory so
that you get
       C:\ProgramFiles\Zopebin\lib\PIL directory ["C:\Program
Files\Zope\bin\lib\PIL", in fact]

    3. Unpack Fle3 and move the FLE folder to C:\ProgramFiles\Zope\lib\python\
    Products\FLE ["C:\Program Files\Zope\lib\python\Products\FLE", in fact]

* Windows installer asks for a web name : I wrote FLE
* I choiced to install Zpoe/Pyton as a service, port 8080
* I am both Windows and Zope administrator

The error comes with :
8. From the drop down menu on the right "Select type to add..." select FLE.

What is wrong ????

Université de Bretagne sud                               http://www.univ-ubs.fr/