Re: [Fle3-users] Errors on install

From: Tarmo Toikkanen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] Errors on install
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 10:52:02 +0300

On 24.10.2004, 02:02:04, address@hidden wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to install fle3, but I've got the following errors from two different distribution ... debian and gentoo:

Error Type: UnboundLocalError
Error Value: local variable 'user' referenced before assignment

I get the error when I try do create the learning environment with fleadmin as user.

Which version of Fle3 are you installing? One of the published ones or
from CVS?

Also, please look at the error_log object at the top level of the Zope
Management Interface and paste the stack trace from the error message
you received to your reply here, so we know what's going on.

--
Tarmo Toikkanen
http://www.iki.fi/tarmo/