Re: [Fle3-users] Newbie question on install

From: Tarmo Toikkanen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] Newbie question on install
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 11:02:34 +0300

Hi Rob,

Unfortunately Fle3 is a bit dated, and doesn't run on Python 2.4 or
Zope 2.9.x. I'd recommend running Zope 2.8.x (the newest you can find)
and Python 2.3.x. Those have been tested and work.

We are resuming development of Fle3, so in 3-6 months we'll have a
brand new version that supports the newer 2.x zopes. Until then, an
older model is needed.