formuleweb-general

[Formuleweb-general] achievement comforting

From: Denis Chandler
Subject: [Formuleweb-general] achievement comforting
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 19:42:24 -0000

We had to strip, then the Doctor examined heart, lungs, testedbreathing, etc. Some suffered more than others, but thesymptoms were always the same.
The Englishman played in the regimental band and kept very much tohimself. The Captain jumped up, told him to shut up, to leave the room, butFenet wasnt leaving it. I wash my face, answered an especially black nigger. A man who had been wounded in the Gallipoli Campaign, but was healed,reported himself ill.
He was a typicalbully, who is always a coward.
Some suffered more than others, but thesymptoms were always the same.
I fire if he doesnt reply after the third time.
When my turn came theColonel screeched in his falsetto voice: And so you are ajournalist?
Acharock was the sergeant of the young soldiers during the first daysof my arrival. He had just been stayingwith her for five days. On thesergeants return to his company he gave his orders and the soldiersfollowed blindly.
A sergeant was commandeered to watch them and walk with them.
At the window a sergeant counted the loaves as they were passedout. He received no medicines, no reprieve from duties orexercises, just as if he were well.
The day for the official presentation to the Colonel arrived.
Why didnt you go to the exercises to-day?
He received no medicines, no reprieve from duties orexercises, just as if he were well.
At the report the patient would find out what the doctor had writtendown.
Now then, what doyou do when an individual approaches?
He had very little to say toany one, was civil enough and did his work well.
Every one meetingthem in the street knew by the H. He received no medicines, no reprieve from duties orexercises, just as if he were well. What an ordinary soldier was supposed to do to satisfy his physicaldesires seemed to me a problem.
No, with soap, corrected the sergeant seriously.
The march was very exhaustingon account of the intense heat and the heavy weight of the kit.
Of course no common soldier knew anything about whatwas taking place.
Helooked good natured, but later I found out that he was very vicious. The sergeantwould come first, and then an officer for the inspection. They musthave had money from somewhere, for they spent comparatively much forsoldiers.
Another time we took a companyprisoners, and that is all I could ever make out of the manoeuvres.
The sergeantwould come first, and then an officer for the inspection. This was a squad quite apart, intowhich all new-comers were sent, no matter how young or how old.
I began to understand the cold haughty looks he gave me when he saw meat table.