formuleweb-general

[Formuleweb-general] sketchy junkie

From: Horace Campbell
Subject: [Formuleweb-general] sketchy junkie
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 13:28:54 +0200

Onereads stories of people taking little children to executions andholding them up to see. And the othersaid, Hold on; dont scare him. Thanks, he answered, I havent had anything decent to work onfor years and years. There was a five per cent drop inPortland cement, and a ten per cent fall in pig iron. The comments of the audience as they flowed out of the hall showedhow interested they had been.
Servant girls pay aquarter to have a Negress do it with a pack of cards.
Meantime we trust you will reconsider your resignation. We can have a dozen or twoevery day, and if we care to count Finns and Letts, easily ahundred.
It has just one little pink bowat the bottom, but beyond that it is quite plain. And the othersaid, Hold on; dont scare him. Meantime we trust you will reconsider your resignation. The movement of prices has been in various directions, some up,some down and some sideways.
Stories of brave menwho give their lives for their country are now written only forchildren. The comments of the audience as they flowed out of the hall showedhow interested they had been.
Well, I admit it was a low down thing to do, but I triedthat. Why it did this we have been unable to find out. Stories of brave menwho give their lives for their country are now written only forchildren. He had to be contentwith a hanging every now and then.
We can gather them in from all the world. First there was the account of the new murderin Cleveland where the body was sent away by express. There is nodoubt people like to listen to a good prophecy. I have been led to do this by noticing how popular this kind ofthing has come to be. Why not go awaywherever you belong and stay there?
I noticed as he spoke that he seemed to wave and shiver as if hewere made of smoke.
It alsotells you how you may distribute copies of this eBook if you want to.
One of the kids sat up in bed and nudged the other and said,Say!
Do you mind, he went on, in the same dejected tone, if I sithere and haunt you for a while? I couldnt help but pity the poor fellow, heseemed so immaterial. I am now laying before ourcommittee a plan for holding a Winter Festival which is to last onemonth. Somepeople attribute this to one thing, some to another.