formuleweb-general

[Formuleweb-general] hickey mouthful

From: Theodore Boyer
Subject: [Formuleweb-general] hickey mouthful
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 06:01:51 -0400

He himself, however, had looked all round the basement, but hadfailed to find any. Hespeler-Jones as she handed me a cup of teafrom the New York teapot. Howquietly the asparagus would have circulated then. Oh, heavens, no, you couldnt buy a thing like that here!
Chesterton, fatthough he appears in public, is in private life quite thin. For at such a time benevolence becomes a trade and charityitself a tax.
I determined togive MacPherson his present at New Years. It was while I was thinking of this message that New Years Daywent past. The manager in reality is in his inner office, sorting out troutflies.
They are giving it as a presentation to Mr. Then follows a string of severe questions. What first turned you to eating pie, Joe?
When at last McDuff does get in, the manager is very cold andformal. Not at all, he said, theres nothingunusual about that.
Well, Joe, we said, getting out our notebooks and pencils, whatabout this pie? All of which is immaterial to the present discussion, and is onlymentioned by accident. EPILOGUEAnd yet, six months later, what happened? And the moral is, when you borrow, borrow a whole lot.
Most likely, he said, Ill train at the lunch counters in NewYork and some of the big cities. I have always had a peculiar feeling towards the advent of a NewYear. When they go fishing together,the manager always calls McDuff John. Do you know, the other day I made the silliest mistake about aspoon. Nearly all our clownsare college men: they seem specially fitted for it somehow. But do come into the drawing room and have some tea. My present intention is to give MacPherson apresent at Easter.
Samuel Rothstein attended a baseball game at the Polo Grounds.