[Freeipmi-devel] Freeipmi todo

From: Albert Chu
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] Freeipmi todo
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 14:13:04 -0800

Based on our talk earlier today, with my opinion on the priority.

todo:

fiid big-endian equivalent functions (low priority)

fiid get buffer helper functions (semi important priority)

md2/md5 lan checksum support (medium priority)

wrapper functions/macros to check sequence numbers, netfn response
codes, etc. (semi important)

debug prefix (low priority)

test suite (low low priority)

to investigate:

"enable BMC enabled ARP responses" flag on BMC config, should or should
not work on tiger4?

would it be useful to a have a "max buffer size" function or macro that
will create a fiid_obj_t of correct maximum size that can be used
throughout, so a user doesn't have to constantly malloc/destroy ...

snmp traps, do we need?

method to power off machine when OS shuts down ...