Re: [Freeipmi-devel] how to transfer installation binaries to other pc

From: Al Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] how to transfer installation binaries to other pc
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 06:35:32 -0400

Hey Michal,

I hope you didn't do too much work, I did porting for Solaris in the
FreeIPMI 0.7.0 :-)  (hopefully released in a month or so).  You can
download the beta off the webpage.

> PRobably I have overlooked something ..

I did a quick check, and FreeIPMI 0.7.0 does properly "make dist" on my
system (SunOS 5.11).  Maybe you'll want to give it a crack instead?

Al