Re: [Freeipmi-devel] HP Proliant DL360 G4

From: Albert Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] HP Proliant DL360 G4
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 10:37:39 -0700

Hey Kenneth,

Appears this is different than the other system.  Does it work with the
IPMI kernel driver?  Could you compile w/ --enable-debug and
--enable-trace to try and get more info.

The "internal error" message is bad.  Indicates that something is not
implemented properly IPMI wise (could me FreeIPMI, could be the
motherboard).

Al