Re: [Freeipmi-devel] HP, iLO 2.21 and thresholds

From: Diego Elio Pettenò
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] HP, iLO 2.21 and thresholds
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 15:59:36 -0700

On 22/08/2012 14:52, Albert Chu wrote:
> I assume the output was good/normal before the firmware update?

No same issue before the firmware update as after. All versions seems to
be crazy on this note. Although now that I go through Munin to check the
logs, it seems like the reported speed of the fans changed (I have
honestly no idea if their actual speed changed, as the server is
remote), they used to report around 8-9KRPM and now it's reporting
around 14KRPM instead — which actually seems to fit nicely with one of
the DL160 G6s.

I'm attaching the debug log. Let me know if you need any extra test.

--
Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
address@hidden — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/