Re: [Freeipmi-devel] Supermicro OEM PSU power readings

From: Albert Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] Supermicro OEM PSU power readings
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2015 16:44:02 -0700

Hi Kilian,

Yes, they could be added.  The issue is these are likely OEM specific
IPMI commands that Supermicro has added to their motherboard.  If they
could release information on these OEM IPMI commands, they could
definitely be added.

Others on this list have pinged Supermicro before and they have been
reasonably generous on releasing this information.  If you could ping
them, that'd be great.

Al