[Freeipmi-users] Serial over Lan v1.5?

From: Jarrad - ElysiumTech.com.au
Subject: [Freeipmi-users] Serial over Lan v1.5?
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 14:20:03 +1100

Hi List,

Just joined up as I'm trying to get a bunch of servers set up using Serial over Lan. The servers only support ipmi 1.5 and I'm having trouble working out how/if freeipmi supports SoL for v1.5. Ipmiconsole only seems to support v2.0.

I'm also using CentOs 5.2 and getting an error when trying to use ipmi- sensors. The error is "SDR Cache creation failed: cache does not exist" but the folder ~/.freeipmi/sdr-cache does exist... although empty.

for reference centos comes with 0.51 of freeipmi.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Jarrad