Re: [Freeipmi-users] bmc-config - disable channels.

From: VJ
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] bmc-config - disable channels.
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 14:29:20 -0800

Device ID             : 36
Device Revision       : 1
Device SDRs           : unsupported
Firmware Revision     : 1.17
Device Available      : yes (normal operation)
IPMI Version          : 2.0
Sensor Device         : supported
SDR Repository Device : supported
SEL Device            : supported
FRU Inventory Device  : supported
IPMB Event Receiver   : supported
IPMB Event Generator  : supported
Bridge                : unsupported
Chassis Device        : supported
Manufacturer ID       : INVENTEC CORPORATION (6569)
Product ID            : 54
Auxiliary Firmware Revision Information : 00000000h

GUID : 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000

System Firmware Version       : rsion1.0
System Name                   : Manager
Primary Operating System Name : SE Server 1.0
Operating System Name         :

Channel Information

Channel Number       : 0
Medium Type          : IPMB (I2C)
Protocol Type        : IPMB-1.0
Active Session Count : 0
Session Support      : session-less
Vendor ID            : Intelligent Platform Management Interface forum
(7154)

Channel Number       : 1
Medium Type          : 802.3 LAN
Protocol Type        : IPMB-1.0
Active Session Count : 0
Session Support      : multi-session
Vendor ID            : Intelligent Platform Management Interface forum
(7154)

Channel Number       : 6
Medium Type          : IPMB (I2C)
Protocol Type        : IPMB-1.0
Active Session Count : 0
Session Support      : session-less
Vendor ID            : Intelligent Platform Management Interface forum
(7154)

Channel Number       : 7
Medium Type          : System Interface (KCS, SMIC, or BT)
Protocol Type        : KCS