Re: [Freeipmi-users] Using IPMI on Compulab MintBox

From: Amos Shapir
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] Using IPMI on Compulab MintBox
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 10:52:27 +0300

Thanks Al & ipmi users,

After going through all 530 pages of Intel's documentation, I found that one
of the main differences between I210 and I211 is that the latter does NOT
have NC-SI and MCTP capabilities; that's a good reason for not responding...

We are now trying workarounds, possibly replacing the NIC to one which does
include an I210 chip.

--

*Amos Shapir*
*  Senior Developer*