freesci-develop

[freesci-develop] game selection screen

From: Hugues Valois
Subject: [freesci-develop] game selection screen
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 23:09:25 -0700

Hi all,

This is my first post on the list, my name is Hugues Valois and I'm a C++/C# developer from San Diego, California. I'm originally from Quebec, Canada.

I've introduced myself almost a year ago on the megatokyo board, and at that time, someone from the FreeSCI team suggested I could help out with the development. I thought that was a good idea, and many months later I finally decided to download the source code and start playing with it.

I decided that a game selection screen would be a good and motivating first project. I implemented this 3 months ago and haven't touched it since. It was working pretty well (tested under win32 + sdl), I would only have to do some cleanup and reapply my changes to the current source. It is similar to NAGI's game selection screen, but with the SCI0 look.

I'm leaving on a business trip all next week, when I'm back I'll have more time to post more details, and see if you are interested, how to proceed, etc. I just wanted to give you all a heads up (since this feature was discussed in a previous email).

hugues

Need more e-mail storage? Get 10MB with Hotmail Extra Storage. http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es