Re: [ft-devel] GSoC: OT-SVG Support to FreeType: Report week 1

From: Moazin Khatri
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] GSoC: OT-SVG Support to FreeType: Report week 1
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 20:44:20 +0500

* if the hyperlink to the commit on git repository (like http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/freetype/freetype2.git/commit/?h=GSoC-2019-moazin&id=1fa8fe65 ) is added, it helps the understanding of your code.

Oh that's a good point. Thank you for pointing that out. Will do that in the future reports.

* please include your name into ttsvg.c and ttsvg.h, they are new files created by you :-)

Oh, okay. Could you tell me the format with which I should write my name in the header?