Re: [ft-devel] ftinspect compilation error

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] ftinspect compilation error
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 15:44:28 +0200 (CEST)

> In the autofitter debug mode I'm able to test ftgrid and other
> program but at the same time ftinspect compilation throws the
> following error
>
> g++: error: ../../../freetype2/objs/.libs/libfreetype.a: No such file or
> directory
> Makefile:190: recipe for target 'ftinspect' failed
> make: *** [ftinspect] Error 1

Have you had a look into `ftinspect.pro'?  You will find the
following:

  # You should adapt this to your setup.
  unix|macx {
    LIBS += ../../../freetype2/objs/.libs/libfreetype.a

    CONFIG += link_pkgconfig
    PKGCONFIG += libpng harfbuzz zlib bzip2
  }

Obviously, you have to adjust those values (in particular `LIBS', then
calling `qmake' and `make' again.

    Werner