Re: [ft-devel] [freetype2] hooks-via-module-property d94f52b: Use `FT_Pr

From: Moazin Khatri
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] [freetype2] hooks-via-module-property d94f52b: Use `FT_Property_Set' to set the hooks. One less API function.
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 22:34:24 +0500

I would like to see a draft documentation for setting hooks. You will
have to offer some constant preset structures, which will be fun to
describe to users. They will fly from the finger tips, of course.
Perhaps you will then offer predefined macros, which will be a way out
of this mess. Then only then you will probably consider my idea of
using a string alias, which will also work for in the environment
variable, or even reconsider the single-renderer design. So please
please please, start drafting documentation to fully appreciate what
you have.

I guess you mean the documentation that discusses the procedure of
plugging in a different library? This will involve writing the hooks and
setting them. If that's what you mean, I am working on it. Will share
it soon. :)